This portion of the program is designed to allow students and their parents to "survey" the landscape of Nanoscience and Technology.
NanoSurvey is designed so students have a firm grasp of:
- What is nanoscale science and technology?
- How nanoscience and society affect one another?
- What do nanoscale science and technology (NS&T) businesses do?
- What products do these businesses create?
- What types of jobs are available?
Three types of activities guide student work:
- (1) large-group, in-person sessions,
- (2) workshops around specific skills, and
- (3) teamwork between sessions.